Tooth brushing plays an essential daily role for personal oral hygiene and effective plaque removal.
Moreover, yes! It helps removes Food, plaque, a sticky film of bacteria that irritate the gum, if plaque is not removed completely, it will harden into tartar, and I am sure that your teeth do not like it.
In a different way, brushing is more difficult when tartar collects above the gum line, and that is when Electronic Toothbrush comes to help.
An electric toothbrush with a built-in 2-minute timer will clean more plaque, ensured tooth-by-tooth cleaning, brushing with even pressure on the teeth and gums to make better gum cleaning when it reached every nook and corner of the mouth.
Many dentists recommend using a toothbrush labelled “soft” since hard bristled toothbrushes can damage tooth enamel and irritate the gums. People’s opinions differ on what the best toothbrush is and whether electric or disposable toothbrushes are better. The complete list of toothbrush brands should give you an idea of the options out there.
I have looked at a wide variety of Electronic toothbrushes on the market and used several that I have found to be heads and tails above the rest regarding quality and performance. Here are best electric toothbrush brands that I have chosen as the industry leaders.
Our favourite Brands :
Before I dwell further, I would like you to carefully consider your exact needs as far as dental care for you as an individual is concerned.
- Do you have just natural teeth or are there any issues, big or small, with the natural formation of your teeth?
- Do you need to take any special care while brushing your teeth with the manual toothbrush? Also, what is your budget for your first electric toothbrush?
- Would you, simultaneously, also consider buying an electric toothbrush for your dear hubby or your children?
- What age can you use an electric toothbrush?
- You will need to decide whether you want to buy a vibrating electric toothbrush or an oscillating-rotating type?
Of course, the latter would be priced higher. You will also have to choose between a sonic or a more advanced ultrasonic electric toothbrush.
Today, I will like to share some informations on electric toothbrushes in a comprehensive, easy to understand and practically useful manner with you… I will talk about the Top 10 Electric Toothbrush Brands with the relative benefits of each one of them.
So what are the best toothbrush brands? We looking for a new toothbrush will want to research a variety of different brands to find the one that best suits their needs, based on make, texture and effectiveness. There are sometimes deals on toothbrushes available, so look out for those too.
Top 10 Electric Toothbrush Brands [updated]
When looking for the best electric toothbrush, it is easier if you start with a list of the best ones that give you all of the specifics to help you make the best choice for your needs. Here are the top 10 best electric toothbrush brands, and what makes them so great that you’ll never want another one.
An electric toothbrush has may benefits that can improve your overall oral heath. – Oral-B
Oral B electric toothbrush will suit and match the exact needs and demands of all your family members. It also has a range of Disney branded brushes with extra soft bristles and a grippy handle for ages 3 and above.
Here is a brand of oral hygiene products, including toothbrushes, kinds of toothpaste, mouthwashes, dental floss …
So the top of the list of the top ten electric toothbrush brands should be no one except Oral-B with their effort to bring a broad range of electric support toothbrush to the marketplace.
While they have many different types of electric toothbrush that give consumers the most choices to achieve clean, healthy oral hygiene and offer support for any teeth issues, Oral-B never skimps on product quality. They have multiple rechargeable models which offer the following features:
- Various cleaning modes ( Included Tongue cleaner mode ) with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Premium travel case.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Good service Warranty up to 2 years and Money-back in 60 Days.
- It has high-end models with more than 8.000 rotations and 40.000 pulsations per minute absolute remove more plaque.
- With 3D action ensures oscillation, rotation, and pulsation all at the same time.
- It has round brush head reaches even the hard to reach areas of your mouth.
- The two mins timer is typical brushing duration recommended by the Dentists.
The only drawback, if I may call it that, is that some of the models of Oral B are a little noisy but the other powerful features more than makeup for it.
Philips Sonicare is one of the most America loved electric toothbrush brand. Just because they specialize in dental hygiene, so they have a focused product line which is “powerful” in cleaning teeth, remove dental plaque and tartar from teeth to prevent cavities, gingivitis, gum disease, and tooth decay …
The full price range of Philips electric toothbrushes gives you the option to select the product which matches your exact needs within your budget. Philips has an economical electric toothbrush for a starter who is buying the product for the first time to move over from the manual toothbrush to the most demanding customer who is looking for all the latest features in the high-end model.
Philips, the innovators of sonic technology, continues to be a market leader with its comprehensive range which has the following attributes:
- 100% made in the USA
- Multiple cleaning modes with Quadpacer & Smartimer
- Bonus brush heads pack
- Cool design – Suitable for hand
- Relatively silent operation of the electric toothbrushes.
- It gives an impressively polished finish to your teeth.
- Drives the toothpaste between your teeth to clean even the hard to reach areas.
- Handy USB charging offers a big convenience.
Solid build with low price for anyone who does not need anything extremely fancy or expensive things. Sterline has their factory line just for your healthy dental. Focuses on an individual design of dental floss and brush heads, you are guaranteed to get a deep clean every time you brush. Goes with three brushing modes, it is perfect electric toothbrush for sensitive teeth and gums.
Sterline electric toothbrushes are popular because they are very reasonably priced, are readily available and are comfortable in use. Included particular MASSAGE mode to help stimulate gums and provide optimal oral health. Here are some great features of Sterline electric toothbrush:
- Three Brushing Modes – Normal for everyday use, Soft for people with sensitive teeth and gums and Pulse Mode for gentle gum stimulation to promote optimal oral health.
- Compact design with built-in timers:Automatic Timer shuts the toothbrush automatically after the dentist recommended two minutes of brushing.
- A 30 second Interval Timer to guide you to brush and clean all four quadrants of your mouth evenly.
- Multiple Brush Heads:Slimsonic Brush Head to give you naturally white teeth by gently polishing off surface stains.
- Professional Brush Head with extra fine bristles to remove plaque from uneven and hard to reach spots
- Interdental Brush Head which is ideal for cleaning braces, crowns or any space between poorly aligned teeth.
- Powerful Cleaning Technology – With 31,000 brush strokes per minute, it leaves your mouth feeling refreshed and clean.
- The price is not high.
- Two years warranty.
Water Pik has been the leader in developing personal and oral health care products for the entire family since 1962. With many patents for their innovations. Waterpik’s electric toothbrushes are the very first choice for preventative and restorative oral care.
Their professional oral health products are the unique combination of water pressure and pulsations, which help in cleaning between teeth and below the gumline where regular flossing cannot reach.
Moreover, it is perfect electric toothbrush for braces, implants, crowns, or periodontal pockets. Waterpik is perhaps the only electric toothbrush which comes with a water flosser. The toothbrush is quite simple with only a power button and battery level lights on the handle.
This is a good choice if you can pay a little bit more to get all of your brushing and flossing needs. You can accomplish with one convenient device that saves counter space and power outlets.
The features of Water Pik electric toothbrush:
- All in one package with Premium Hard-Sided Toothbrush Travel Case included.
- Shipping Worldwide
- Guaranteed 14 days to get healthier gums.
- Warranty up to 3 years.
- Single speed operation.
- A 2-minute timer with beeps every 30 seconds to remind you to clean all four quadrants of your mouth.
- The battery which lives last for about a week.
- The individual water flosser in the Complete Care system.
The main drawbacks or constraints with this product are:
- The unit is compatible with a 120VAC/60Hz outlet and is for use in North America Only.
- Any warranty will be void if the product is sold and used outside North America.
- Waterpik prohibits shipment outside North America.
Based on the“ 4 times three matrix chart” (3 regions: Japan, Europe, and Overseas Strategic Region covering Asia, China, Middle East, and Africa ) and overlaid onto four businesses:
- Consumer Electronics
- Panasonic Group promotes a growth strategy and R&D activities that generate new customer values.
In pursuit of “A Better Life, A Better World,” Panasonic is forging ahead in a variety of fields.
With high-quality materials, Panasonic products are entirely suited to our requirement. Especially in overall oral heath.
The traditional electric toothbrushes from Panasonic are named:
- Replacement Standard Brush
- Replacement Compact Brush
- Sonic Vibration Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
- Replacement Stain Removal Brush
Where the name itself denotes the specific attributes of that particular model. For example, the Panasonic EW-DL91-W Sonic Vibration Rechargeable Toothbrush.
All Panasonic electric toothbrushes come with excellent features:
- Is effective on the plaque, yet gentle on gums.
- It has three distinct types of bristles provide cleaning on the surface, in between the teeth and between the teeth and gums.
- It has point brush designed to reach the areas between your teeth.
- The Silicon brush provides gentle stimulation to massage gums while cleaning.
- Two modes offer dual brush setting.
- The soft start function uses gentle vibrations for 2 seconds before reaching the normal speed.
- The brush timer allows the brush to temporarily pause once every 30 seconds and twice every 2 minutes.
- The model has a two-year limited warranty.
Techege electric toothbrush comes only in combination with U.V Sanitizer – developed by Dr. Patty Martin – a Dentist with her patients in mind.
The design of Techege is suitable for the traveler just because of the water-resistant charging dock – which keep the battery powered up for 6+ weeks on one charge.
Included two minutes timer that helps ensure a complete brushing every time. All types of toothbrush have three operating modes, guarantee a comfortable fit for everyone with gums sensitive.
Compare to the price of others electric toothbrush; Techege will make us think different about low budget products. Some features of the Techege electric toothbrush include:
- Low price with a solid build.
- Softly floss.
- Best fit for kids and sensitive gums.
- Long battery life per charge and packed up with three brush heads.
- 3 Different Operating Modes – Normal, Soft, and Massage to suit the needs of everyone in the family.
- 2 Minute Timer with 30-second pulse emission from the handle to remind you to move to a different quadrant of the mouth.
- UV Sanitizer which kills 99% of the harmful microbes and viruses from the brush head.
- Charge retention for more than six weeks which is a best electric toothbrush for traveling.
The main drawback with the product is that it comes as a combo only. This may restrain first-time buyers of the electric toothbrush. Otherwise, a UV Sanitizer is something which discerning customers look for.
Here is one of most famous brands in the dental caring system. I loved their toothpaste and used it for over 15 years.
The Colgate electric toothbrush has been developed in partnership with Omron Healthcare, worldwide leader in the manufacture of medical and home healthcare products with innovative sensing and control technology.
Colgate has a range of electric toothbrushes which are slim, ergonomically designed for a distinct cleaning action to give you healthier teeth and gums, fresh breath and sensitivity relief with its soft and ultra soft bristles Which is best fit for your children. Their unique features are:
- Smart sensors with auto adjust technology control the speed and cleaning action depending on how you hold the toothbrush.
- A unique combination of up-down and side-to-side strokes gives healthier teeth and gums.
- Whitening bristles help remove surface stains and whiten teeth in one week.
- LED Display shows the mode when you hold the toothbrush at an angle of 45 degrees.
- Manual mode selection allows the user to change the speed and brushing action.
- It has a 2-minute timer for ideal brushing time.
- It has 30-second pacer stops the movement to tell the user to move to another quadrant of the mouth.
Brio is a relatively new entrant in the field of electric toothbrushes. However, it has come out with an economically priced and functional toothbrush with the following features:
- Its sonic vibrations create micro-bubbles in your mouth to use not just the bristles but also the fluid in your mouth to clean your teeth and gums more effectively.
- It has a 2-minute timer with 30-second zone reminders to ensure that your whole mouth clean.
- Its precision electronic system prevents over-aggressive brushing, which weakens the teeth.
- Optimized bristles are strong enough to clean and whiten your teeth and yet be gentle on your gums.
- Six weeks battery life and a two-year warranty are added benefits.
Brio electric toothbrush is completely good with cool features. However, this brand does not have a broad range of toothbrushes to choose from and is a relatively new entrant in this marketplace.
Designed by Dr. Jim Ellis, a practicing dentist, this is a straightforward and elegant electric toothbrush with not too many buttons. Just like some other brands in this price range, this brand to does not offer multiple models to choose.
Battery life of 2 weeks on a full charge is also found inadequate by some of the users. Otherwise, the product has been received well by the consumers with useful features are:
- 3 Brushing modes, namely, Clean, Whiten, and Massage, which is not available in this price range.
- Built-in timer lets you know when to brush another segment of your teeth.
- Economic pricing of the product and the replacement brush heads.
- Battery life of around two weeks on a full charge.
This brand also does not offer a choice of multiple models to the customers. However, consumers have liked and accepted this product because of the built-in UV Sanitizer.
- Their Ultrasonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush does have some unique features:
- Ultrasonic technology produces a dynamic cleaning action with 40,000 vibrations per minute to thoroughly clean your teeth and gums.
- Built-in UV Sanitizer kills 99.9% Bacteria and Germs in 7 minutes.
- 5 Different Operation Modes, namely, Clean, Sensitive, White, Gum care, and Massage.These are safe to use on braces, fillings, crowns and periodontal pockets.
- Battery Indicator shows how much battery power is left.
- The auto timer gives alerts after 30 seconds to change the brushing area and shuts off after 2 minutes of use.
Let me Know What You Think
Have you used an electric toothbrush from one of the above companies? Have you found a different company that produces an electric toothbrush you think is superior to all others?
I earnestly request you to send me your user experience and feedback on both the usefulness of this write-up as well as of the product which you finally buy after going through this article.
Please comment below and let me know about your favorite electric toothbrush brands and what experiences you have had with these or other types of an electric toothbrush on the market today.
Last Updated 07/2017